- Collection of Personal Information
Saytopic Co., Ltd (hereinafter "the Company")
Saytopic collects the minimum personal information to provide the Services.
The following minimum personal information is collected when the user signs up for the service or while the user uses the Services, through the home page, individual applications and programs, and etc.
Collection items :
Name, gender, date of birth, phone number, contact information stored in the smartphone, etc. (third party phone numbers, names), user name (nickname), profile picture, IMEI (to be converted so that the unique information of of the user's device cannot be identified), email, password, friend list, nationality, language.
Some services may collect personal information additional to those collected commonly by'Saytopic Account 'upon the user's consent in order to provide specialized services.
The method of personal information collection is as follows.
When collecting personal information, Saytopic informs the fact to the user in advance and asks for an agreement and personal information will be collected through the following methods.
- The user agrees to the collection of personal information and enters relevant information information when signing up for a service or while the user uses the Services.
- Personal information is provided through affiliated services or groups.
- Personal information is provided via the home page, email, fax, phone, etc. during customer service calls.
- The user participates in online and/or offline events.
Personal information is collected from users during the use of the service is as follows.
Device information (OS, screen size, device ID), IP address, cookies, date of visit, improper usage record and service usage record may be automatically created and collected while the user uses the PC web or mobile web & apps.
Personal information is used for membership management, service provision, improvement, and new service development.
At the time of joining or using the service, we collect the minimum personal information which needed to provide the service through the homepage or individual applications or programs.
- Member Identification / Intention to Join, Identity / Age Verification, Prevention of Improper Usage
- Provide message transmission, friend registration and friend suggestion
- Provide functions such as user search and sign-up, notification of activities to friends
- New service development, provision of various services, inquiry and complaint handling, delivery of notifications
- Prevention and sanction of any act that interrupts normal service operation of the service (Including stealing account and improper usage)
- Confirmation of participation in events; marketing and advertising purposes
- Statistics based on service usage record, frequency of visit and service use; development of service environment to protect privacy; development of customized services; service improvement.
The Company does not provide your personal information to third parties unless demanded by applicable laws. The Company entrusts the following personal information to a third party to connect Saytopic Services to third-party services.
We may provide personal information to the third parties in order to use the services of an external partner after obtaining the user’s consent within the necessary scope.
Personal information will be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use is achieved.
Personal information stored in electronic file formats is to be deleted using technical means which make the information unrecoverable.
After storage in internal policy, the information to be destroyed is as follows
1) The information below will be destroyed after 1 year from the date of withdrawal.
-.Saytopic Account and the email address to which an unregistration notification email was sent to send notifications and handle customer service inquiries after unregistration
-. Improper usage records
Saytopic protects the rights of members.
You can view or edit your personal information at any time and may ask to withdraw consent to the collection and use or terminate your membership. More specifically you can click "Delete account"in service to change through the in-service setting function and cancel subscription (withdrawal of consent), if you write, call or e-mail us through Customer Center we will take action without delay. If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until you have completed the correction.
Purpose of use :
Rejecting cookie collection:
Cookie does not collect personally identifiable information such as name, phone number automatically or actively, and a user has an option for setting a cookie. Hence, a user may allow all cookies by setting the option on the web browser; whenever a cookie is stored, the confirmation thereof shall be completed; or, otherwise, a user may reject the storage of all cookies. Provided, however, when a user rejects the storage of a cookie, then the user may have some difficulties in using a service.
Privacy Protection Officer and Responsible Department
- Officer: KIM JIMIM
- Responsible Department: Privacy Protection Part
- E-mail: email@example.com